Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why BeautiControl?

With all of the choices, why BeautiControl?

For me, it was 2005, I was once again struggling with my skin after having been on Accutane a few years prior and I was invited to a Spa Party.

I fell in LOVE and wanted one of everything and the consultant allowed me to try the skincare for FREE.  I had never had anyone just let me try something before buying it!  I was sold! 

5.5 years later, I have fallen in love with the company and the people just as much as the products!  Gary Jones and the entire Research & Development team continue to blow me away with new products and the new BC SPA FACIAL products are unbelievable.  Have you been sensored???

So, I don't ask why BeautiControl, I ask WHY NOT BEAUTICONTROL?  We offer products at a fraction of the cost of department store products with unmatched results and customer service like mentioned above. 

So, let me ask you...why do you choose BeautiControl?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new BC Spa Facial line!!!!
    My BeautiControl friends' skin looks even more beautiful and glowing than it did 5-10 years ago when I met them! I don't know why every woman (and man)doesn't use BeautiControl skin care!
    Veronica =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe and I was that consultant! Was it really 2005 - my how time flies! You look marvelous, by the way!

    ReplyDelete